Atlanta Jewish Film Festival introduces a first-ever mini film festival for student audiences to be presented in partnership with Emory University. The three-day event includes six highly-lauded films from the catalog of films previously screened at the annual Atlanta Jewish Film Festival. AJFF On Campus will include both an Opening and Closing Night reception, introductory remarks by Emory faculty and students, as well as a select number of post-film Q&A discussions with filmmakers, expert speakers and actors. Among guests featured will be former star of The Mindy Project – and How to Make It in America and October Road grad – Bryan Greenberg, who will be attending for a post-film Q&A following the Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong screening.
Schedule of Featured Screenings:
– Thursday, October 19, 7:30 PM (Opening Night) – CUPCAKES (Narrative • Israel, France • 90 minutes)
– Friday, October 20 – 2:00 PM – A BORROWED IDENTITY (Narrative • France, Germany, Israel • 105 minutes)
– Friday, October 20 at 4:45 PM – ROCK IN THE RED ZONE (Documentary • Israel, USA • 92 minutes)
– Saturday, October 21 at 3:00 PM – LITTLE WHITE LIE (Documentary • USA • 66 minutes)
– Saturday, October 21 at 5:20 PM – ZERO MOTIVATION (Narrative • Israel • 100 minutes)
– Saturday, October 21 at 8:10 PM (Closing Night) – ALREADY TOMORROW IN HONG KONG (Narrative • Hong Kong, USA • 79 minutes)
Full descriptions of each film can be found on the AJFF On Campus website.
Location: Atlanta, United States
Price: 5/10+ More... - Less...