Join Honeymoon Israel to learn more about our upcoming trips from Atlanta – light refreshments will be provided! Applications are open June 20-August 1 for our February and May 2019 trips.
HoneymoonIsrael is a highly subsidized, romantic, exhilarating, nine-day journey through Israel for couples with at least one Jewish partner. Honeymoon Israel is a completely inclusive program— welcoming Jewish/Jewish, interfaith and LGBTQ couples.
To be eligible:
– Couples must live within the Atlanta metro area
– Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip and neither partner over 45 years old)
– If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
– At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
– At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as a teen or adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
More details on eligibility can be found here: https://honeymoonisrael.org/about/eligibility
Cost is $2,200 per couple and includes roundtrip airfare and ground costs in Israel, and 9-days of innovative cultural and historical experiences.
Visit the website at www.honeymoonisrael.org for more information and details about the experience! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!+ More... - Less...
5600 Roswell Rd NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30342