- When should I start taking my social security?
- Do I get more money if I take it at 62, 65, 67 or 70?
- Am I entitled to my ex spouse’s social security?
- What are the tax consequences if I work and take social security?Social Security can impact 1/3 of your life. It is critical that you understand your options and how you will be impacted.
Feb 13 Sharon Forks, 2820 Old Atlanta Rd. Cumming***Weds. 7:00-8:30 pm
Mar 09 Alpharetta-10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta
May 04 East Roswell-2301 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Roswell
May 18 Milton- 855 Mayfield Rd. Milton
Oct 26 Alpharetta-10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta
To register, please call Debbie @ 770-377-4941.
If you would like us to facilitate a Social Security Workshop lunch and learn at your company, association or organization, please call Debbie.
To register pls call: 770-377-4941+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on February 13th
2820 Old Atlanta Rd
Cumming, GA 30041