Did you know your teen’s Jewishness might impact the college search? With opportunities to check a box next to “Jewish” on the SAT, recount their Bar or Bat Mitzvah project in an application essay, or get special scholarships, this Navigating Parenthood workshop hosted by JumpSpark and JewishGPS can help your family make informed decisions on the journey to choosing a school.
Our panel of experts on college admissions and Jewish life at college will answer all your questions, including:
- Pros and cons of mentioning being Jewish in admissions essays and interviews
- Which schools have large Jewish populations
- Challenges of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism on campus and which schools have the biggest issues
- Jewish identity development at times of transition
- Jewish life on campus and how this can impact the college search
- Taking advantage of Jewish Educational Loan Fund resources
Ideal for parents of 11th & 12th Graders.+ More... - Less...
700 Mount Vernon Highway NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328